Saturday, April 26, 2008


hi everyone today i was in a parade
for Gold nugget days in my home town
i waved at everyone and had alot of fun ... my mom took alot of pics. and i got to ride with my grandma and grandpa of course the car i am in belongs to my grandpa so i had fun..
i have to say tho it sure took a long
time before we got going.. i was so good for my grandma and pepa i dint fuss i just waited with them. but boy was i tired when we finaly got to the end.. the parade started at noon and we didnt get finished util 2pm and i was waiting with them from 1130am thats a long time for a Angel to be still.. grandma did take me for a walk and i got to have my pic with a clown .. i thought that was realy neat...

1 comment:

Emma said...

Looks like you had a great time! Great job at spreading your cheer to everyone watching the parade!