Thursday, December 27, 2007













my mommy got a new camera today and she took pictures of me and my little doggie Gizzmo and me and my daddy... and me and mommy.... we had fun with mommy's new camera...

hey guess what its snowing at my house and i am hopeing that i get to play in the snow tomarrow so mommy can get more pictures and i get to build a snowman with my daddy... we get snow but not this early.....
today we went shopping i said hi to everyone i seen.. of course i had to grap boxes of hair dye off the shelf but mommy said we dont dye our hair so she put them back....
i seen a lady and she got real close to the basket mommy had i thought it would be cool to snatch a idem from her cart LOL
but of course mommy said NO NO ... i thought it was funny but i dont think that lady did .... we then went and got my doggie he had a bath and a hair cut.. and we got him a new bed and a new sweater and coat.. because its cold.... and he is little..... so that was my day i had fun shopping with my mommy and daddy today i laughed and had fun....

1 comment:

Angel V said...

may i please talk with you about similarities between my daughter and yours? friend_ac@yahoo.com My daughter may have angelmans and she talks quite a bit with repetitive words. I saw JoJo cooking and thought maybe she talks as much although she has angel mans.