Thursday, December 20, 2007

me and my big sister at christmas last year



well today my mom made up gift bags for all my classmates at school we are going to have a party tomarrow (fri) then i will be out of school for a full 2weeks.. i am going to have christmas at my Grandma and Grandpa Henderson on christmas eve.. and my big sister Keekee will be there too.. i enjoy playing with my big sister even if she is 7yrs older then me.. i see her when she comes and visits.. she has gotten bigger now and she just comes to my house once in a while she has alot that she dose now...


i sure cant wait for christmas im sure santa will bring me all kinds of toys to play with


i get to spend a week with my meme she is alot of fun and my mommy and daddy need a break so they can get some rest....

1 comment:

Donna said...

JoJo,

Great picture! I added you to my blog page so others can find yours.
Merry Christmas...xo